Thursday, December 30, 2010

The embarrassing event in my past life


                                  (First semester of third year 2552/2009)

           I do believe that everyone has experienced the embarrassing event in their lives. The different people have different embarrassing stories, so I also have a lot of experiences about this. But the most unforgettable embarrassing experience is still in my memory.
            Once, I remembered when I was in primary school especially in Matyom four or (Form four),I always cried when I had to go to school. I normally wore a short gray pants to school but when I was Matyom four, my father forced me to wear a long black pants to school. It was impossible and very difficult to do. Since all of students wore the short gray pants, so how could I be a stranger. Then, I told to my father that I could not wear because no one wore it. I was afraid the teachers would scold me and I was shy to meet my friends. I was worried so much. He did not understand my feeling. He still forced me to do it. I thought he did not love me. In fact, not only me, he also forced my sister to wear Hijaab.

            That morning after taking bath, I and my sister felt so sad and stressful to be pioneer this new dress. We cried and cried to give him many reasons again. However, he did not care and did not accept our reasons. So we just had to obey him. After that, we planed to do some thing. We rode the bicycle to school.  On the way, we stopped at a quiet place where there was nobody.  I took my long black pants out and kept it in the bag because I wore the short gray pants inside. My sister also took hers Hijaab off and put in hers bag. Then, we went to school. We did like this for many days. When we went home, we always told him lies.

            One day, my father  was suspecting us. He did not believe that we followed his command, so he asked some our friends about us in the school. Later, he found out truth and immediately came to us and punished us. We were so hurt and ill. The next morning, we were happy because it was Saturday and Sunday that our school closed. We had to study Tadika ( Islamic school ) on those  days. We did not need to worry about the uniform because we wore anything we want. We were not like a stranger. Then, the two happy days passed and the sadness day came. We could not do the same because my short gray pants were burned by him. We cried before going to school. However, we could not do anything. Then, we went to school and we had planed again and again to be far from people. So we stopped at the jungle and we decided to stay there. We planed to skip the  classes. We    were not brave enough to   face all of people. We cried again and again in the jungle. We had got food with us that we always bring for lunch at school. Then, we had it for lunch with no water. We even prayed in the jungle. My father taught us to pray five times a day, so we always did it. While others were studying in the classes, we were studying in the jungle. My sister taught me the lessons. When the students went home, we also went home. We did it again three days and lied him many times.
            Later, he knew again that we were laying him. He was very angry. He beat us badly, so we were very hurtful and cried very loud. But luckily, my mother  had stopped him. I saw she cried while she was looking us, but my father forbade her to help us.  Soon after, he shouted us to leave home. We feared him so much.  I and my sister could not stand up because we were so hurtful, but we tried till we could stand up at the end. Then, we left our home with crying and without having any food with us, but I did not want to eat anything. We walked about one kilometer and half to get our grandmother’s house.  We were very tired, hungry and hurtful. So we could not walk well. I did not understand why my father did with us like that. I told to my sister that our father did not love us like our fried’s’ fathers. She agreed with me. After we left home and arrived at grandmother’s house, she asked us about what happened to us.

Then, we explained to her the event. We slept there at the night and I got sick. Next morning, we did not go home. We were still there. Later, my father had visited us and took us back. He cried when he saw  that we were so poor. I had to continue sleeping at home because I  was sick. Then, he persuaded my sister to my bed with him. He told all the reasons about what he had done with us. He said that he himself did not order to wear Hijaab and long pants but Allah. Whoever did not follow Allah he or she will be in the fire. After we had heard the reasons, we felt fear. So next day morning, we faced everyone in the school brazenly. We wore like   stranger. Everyone looked at us surprisingly. Some of then were laughing  at us when Buddhist teachers scolded  us.
 
            Sometimes I felt hopeless but we had to be patient and combative. We were the strangers  for two week. After that, there was a Muslim teacher encouraged us. Later, we persuaded    our friends to wear like us. Then, our friends slowly wore like us. I felt very happy. I told myself that “ I need not to worry about it from now on” because there were maybe thirty students followed us. After that, it was a hot issue  in the school. Then, it was discussed by  the government. Finally, it was allowed towear long pans and Hijaab in the school whole of my   province. After I had finished the big work, I could see proudly-  muslin students in Primary schools wore long  pants and Hijaab in their school-. (written by keem)

No comments:

Post a Comment