Thursday, December 30, 2010

The memorable in my life


          (First semester of third year 2552/2009)


 Assalamualikum warohmatullah wabarokatuh, Alhamdulillah, thanks to Allah and teacher to give me chance to write something of my interesting in my life.  I am proud to write for you-readers- an interesting story in my life. It is about the wonderful of rainy season in my childhood. You know? The rainy season in my childhood was unforgettable memory for me. Before you will continue reading, I want you to close your eyes, breathe in and breathe out about three times, make your mind peace and imagine as you are in the situation.

Well, I like to imagine so much which what I have seen, even where I am. One unforgettable remembering in my childhood which will be in my memory forever was sitting at the window, looking  at the  rain through out the old wooden window and starting making stories in my mind. The rain had continued  falling heavily. It fell on the roof and on some items became music “ tik tak tik tak ting teng ting teng…” The frogs were happily singing “ erng arng erng arng, krak krak..” for thanking the almighty God.      

I was looking around my house which fully floods of water. Suddenly, the wind faced me coolly and I saw the birds were still enjoying flying in the rain. Then, I started crying in my mind “ friend  friend, where are you? I miss you all, what are you doing? Are you ok? Have you had thinking about me as I am thinking about you now? Friends friends ” I cried. I would miss all of my friends especially the friends which left me for along time. Then, my eyes slowly closed and started tears. And then, my lovely cat which is white and blue eyes came and sat near me and I took her on my lap with warmly. Again I started tears and talked to her sadly “ I miss my friends. ” I wanted them to be with me here to look the beautiful view – with the three were dancing while getting rain and wind, the road became river, the sea became stronger wave and louder crying, chickens being group under the house to make warmness, the sky was cloud, the mountain was unclear sight and farer, the rain’s sound was more beautiful and sweet and every thing was more powerful than usually. ” When I stopped talking to her, my grand mother lulled my sister to sleep by singing “la illa ha illallah Muhammadarrasulullah…” It was fancy and made me sleepy and slept at the end.

After the rain stopped, I waked up happily in the evening. The several kinds of bird were singing and made sweetly and beautifully voice seemed there were out side nest for finding food. The frogs did the same -continued crying. The chicken also went out side for searching food. When I waked up, I saw the cat was sleeping with me but seemed she was lazy to wake up. She had been with me since it was raining until stopped. I did not want her to wake up. I let her continue sleeping. After that, I was quickly went out to meet my friends because  I missed my friends so much. Immediately, the cat quickly came to me, it was so surprise and looked she would go with me. But I told to her “ you can not go, I want to meet my friends, I want to go so far and you have to be at home with my sister ok?” Then she went back sadly. However my friends were so happy to see me too. Then we went for fishing. We had an old boat  with us and we had caught  a lot of fish. We paddled slowly to find some more fish and birds. I was very enjoy. Next, the wind faced us softly and started rain again but we did not care. We were still for enjoyment and we were happy with the getting rain. The rain was stronger and made a lot of water in the boat, so we paddled slowly to go home. You see how interesting  and enjoyable I was before. But now it is only in my memory. I can not return it again. I just imagine the old enjoyable story. I like to look at the rain In any where and any time I have been. When I remember the old story, it’ll always start tear. (written by keem)

No comments:

Post a Comment